An al fresco feast will fill downtown Raleigh Sunday, raising money for victims of Hurricane Florence.
The Sunday Supper is serving lunch for 1,000 along the two northernmost blocks of Fayetteville Street, creating a communal table from Martin Street to Morgan Street, reprising the 2016 event that came after Hurricane Matthew.
At press time, there are less than 100 tickets left.
Here’s the chef lineup and menu:
▪ Matthew Register of Southern Smoke in Garland, making pork ribs
▪ Drew Smith of bu.ku and so.ca, making ginger sweet potato casserole
▪ Sean Fowler of Mandonlin, making vegetarian mushroom stew
▪ Jake Wood of 18 Seaboard, making Brunswick stew
▪ Miller Howerton of Daddy Bob’s BBQ making barbecue chicken
▪ Lionel Vatinet of La Farm Bakery, making cornbread and artisan breads
▪ Brittany Grantham of bu.ku and so.ca, making individual banana puddings
Other desserts and bites will come from Vidrio and Trophy Brewing Company.